Animal Services Team
Our team consists of:
- Animal Services Officers
- Respond to loose animals that are sick, injured, or abandoned. They work to reunite pets with their families and address all public safety concerns.
- Animal Care Staff
- Provide excellent care to all animals that enter our shelter. They provide care to the animals, and support to visitors and adopters at the shelter too.
- Customer Service Staff
- Serve our community by processing licenses, redemptions, adoptions and more. They are the friendly faces that greet you when you come to our service counter or enter our shelter.
- Veterinary Staff
- Provide medical care for all animals that enter our shelter. They provide relief and comfort for injured and sick animals that may otherwise be suffering.
Assist our entire staff in all areas of the shelter. They provide additional care and support to the animals and human visitors at the shelter.
Our entire team is here to support our mission through numerous programs including, but not limited to:
Reuniting lost pets back to their families.
Helping unclaimed animals find loving, new homes.
Members of the community can get involved to help our Elk Grove animals.
Animals who need extra support can have a chance at adoptions.
- Empowering our community with knowledge.
As our shelter grows, so will our programs. This is an exciting time for our animal-loving community in Elk Grove and we hope you'll join us in our mission!