HARVEST WATER TRAFFIC ALERT
FEBRUARY 22, 2024
The following road closures are currently in place or planned as part of Harvest Water pipeline construction:
Road Closures and Detour Routes
Bruceville Road between Eschinger and Kammerer Roads is currently closed through early March 2024. Detour routes are:
• Bruceville Road to Bilby Road to Franklin Boulevard to Core and Ed Rau Roads, back to Eschinger Road.
• Eschinger Road to West Stockton Boulevard to Kammerer Road.
Twin Cities Road between Bruceville Road and Franklin Boulevard will be closed beginning Friday, March 8 through late March 2024. Detour routes are:
• Bruceville Road to Point Pleasant Road to Franklin Boulevard.
• Trucks will be directed to alternate routes to avoid clearance issues at Lambert Road and Franklin Boulevard.
Road closure timing is subject to change. Access to properties within the work areas will be maintained during road closures.
- Big Horn Blvd Lane Closure, Intermittent Eastbound direction between Franklin Blvd and Lake Bruceville Rd. Starting January 8, 2024, and Ending February 29, 2024. From 8:45 am to 3:00 pm. Public Works. ESD / Encroachment Permit# EP-23-03805
- Franklin Blvd Lane Closure, Intermittent Northbound direction between Laguna Park Dr and Lake Pleasant Dr. Starting January 8, 2024, and Ending February 29, 2024. From 8:45 am to 3:00 pm. Public Works. ESD / Encroachment Permit# EP-23-03805
Sign up for Road Closure Updates
Disclaimer: The City of Elk Grove Public Works Department provides this information as a service to the general public. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, estimates of the nature and duration of any particular road closure or other event are subject to such variables as weather, road conditions, and traffic conditions that are beyond the control of the City of Elk Grove and difficult to predict. Those relying on this information should do so at their own risk, and neither the City of Elk Grove nor any of its employees or agents shall be liable for either the accuracy of this information nor any actions taken as a result.