Submitting an application to the City.Use the following links to download the required forms, which can be printed out on your home or office printer.
Before you submit an application, you may wish to contact the Planning Division to ensure that you have all of the required elements, and that you have computed fees correctly. Applications which are lacking required elements will not be accepted by the Planning Division. Please call a planner at (916) 478-2265 if you have any questions about completing the forms.
- Integrated Waste Management Plan
- Stormwater Quality Conceptual Plan Requirements
- Stormwater Quality Plan Requirements and Form
- Preliminary Drainage Stuy
- County Assessors Form
- Climate Action Plan Consistency Checklist
- Transportation Demand Management Plan Guidelines
These documents are provided for review by applicants but should be completed in coordination with Planning Staff during the initial document review.