The 2023 application period has closed. Please check back next year.
Beginning January 13, 2023, the City of Elk Grove accepted applications for the ESG programs for FY 2023-2024. Organizations proposing services or events that occur during the period from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024, were encouraged to apply.
ESG applications were due February 24, 2023.
Applications for all grant programs will be accepted exclusively through the City’s online grants management system (WebGrants). Please note that new WebGrants applicants must register for an account prior to being able to submit an application. Amounts awarded are subject to funding and City Council approval through the annual budget process.
Grant Eligibility Requirements
- Only registered nonprofit organizations in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service or a government agency that serves the Elk Grove community are eligible to apply. For profit entities and individuals are not eligible
- The applicant organization must be in good standing with the California Secretary of State and the California Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts, if required by law to be registered
- The event must take place within the Elk Grove City limits.
- Events must have citywide significance and be open to all Elk Grove residents.
- The event must not be organized around political or religious purposes.
- The event can be a one-day event, a multi-day event occurring on consecutive days, or a related series of events over an extended period of time.
- Events with a fundraising component will be eligible only if all net proceeds will be provided to a nonprofit that serves primarily Elk Grove residents.
- The applicant organization must be the primary organizer, manager, and financial administrator for the event.
- The applicant organization must comply with all other applicable state and local laws for conducting the event including, but not limited to, acquiring all necessary event permits.
- Events that discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, or disability will not be eligible. All events must comply with applicable requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.