Recognize the City of Elk Grove's commitment to creating a Compassionate community and the positive benefits that brings to our City and residents.
Any individual, group, business, or organization who actively seeks to create a Compassionate community in Elk Grove, as outlined in the Compassion Charter .
Nominees must exemplify one or more of the following:
- Work to alleviate the suffering of others.
- Honor the inviolable sanctity of every human being.
- Encourage a positive appreciation and respect of cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity.
- Seek to promote empathy with others.
- Promote and practice environmental sustainability.
- Practice kindness.
- Support citizens and the community to flourish.