Ask Elk Grove

What if I have a police matter?

If it’s an emergency, dial 9-1-1.  If it’s a non-emergency, call (916) 714-5115 and a dispatcher will take your call.

What about language barriers?

Ask Elk Grove uses a translation service company that provides more than 240 different languages and dialects.

Can I use my TTY/TDD phone?

Yes, our TTY/TDD number is (888) 435-6092. You are also welcome to use the California Relay 711 number.

Can I request services online?

Yes, you can submit a service request by clicking here.

Do I have to give my name when I call Ask Elk Grove?

You may remain anonymous when you call; however, the City departments responsible for delivering the service(s) you are requesting may wish to contact you for follow up or to clarify an aspect of your request, so you may wish to leave your name and a daytime phone number.

© 2021 City of Elk Grove. All Rights Reserved.