Small Cell Individual Site Permits

Prior to the installation of small cell devices on City owned facilities, Licensees must obtain an Individual Site Permit for Small Cell Wireless Communication Facility (ISP). The ISP allows City staff to confirm the applicant has a valid Master License Agreement (MLA) and that the proposed locations and equipment conform to the MLA.

Apply for a Small Cell Individual Site Permit

© 2021 City of Elk Grove. All Rights Reserved.