Special Residential Waste Services

If you need a little extra help, our on-property service helps individuals with disabilities and seniors*. If you are an individual with a disability or are over the age of 75 and have no one residing in your home to place your carts curbside, Allied Waste will take all your carts from their storage area, empty them and return them to their original location at no additional charge. Please call Allied Waste at (916) 635-2500 to make arrangements.

*Individuals with disabilities as attested by a medical doctor; proof of age as evidenced by a driver’s license, birth certificate or other government document.

© 2021 City of Elk Grove. All Rights Reserved.