Redevelopment Agency of the City of Elk Grove
Agency Board Members:
Members of the City Council
|Vice Mayor||Vice Chair|
|City Manager||Executive Director|
|City Attorney||Agency Counsel|
History of the Redevelopment Agency:
April 22, 2009
- Adopted Resolution 2009-82 designating the Elk Grove Redevelopment Survey Area.
December 9, 2009
- Adopted Ordinance 20-2009 (effective 01/08/10)
Determining the Need for a Redevelopment Agency to Function in the City of Elk Grove
Excerpt from Ordinance:
The City Council has investigated and determined that there is a community need for a redevelopment agency in the City and does hereby so declare that there is a need for a redevelopment agency to function within the City pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 33000 et seq. (the "Community Redevelopment Law"). This determination is based, in part, on the information and analysis presented to the City Council in connection with its designation of a redevelopment survey area in the City by Resolution No. 2009-82 adopted on April 22, 2009, pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 33310.
January 13, 2010
First Redevelopment Agency meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- RDA 2010-1 adopting bylaws of the Agency;
- RDA 2010-2 regarding personnel rules
- RDA 2010-3 adopting procedures for implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act;
- RDA 2010-4 designating a newspaper of general circulation;
- RDA 2010-5 adopting a conflict of interest code pursuant to Political Reform Act;
- RDA 2010-6 authorizing the Executive Director to execute a contract with Siefel Consulting, Inc. for redevelopment services in an amount not to exceed $264,000.
January 27, 2010
- Adopted Resolution 2010-19 approving a Conflict of Interest Code for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Elk Grove.
October 13, 2010
- RDA 2010-7 authorizing the Executive Director to execute a contract with Impact Sciences, Inc. for redevelopment environmental services in an amount not-to-exceed $288,255.
October 27, 2010
- RDA 2010-8 accepting and approving the preliminary plan for the Elk Grove Redevelopment Project Area, and authorizing staff to proceed with the preparation of a redevelopment plan for the proposed Elk Grove Redevelopment Project Area pursuant to the California Community Redevelopment Law.
Click here to download reader.