COVID-19 We're open, but City Hall building access is controlled. A face covering is required. Try us online first! COVID-19 Updates

Handouts and Requirements

COVID-19 Change in service: Street Use Permits will not be issued while orders are in place prohibiting gatherings of more than 10 people. Other permit applications must be submitted electronically or by mail. Contact: (916) 627-3433, Valerie Brown or Amittoj Thandi

Block Parties
Major/Minor Encroachment Permit
Annual (Emergency) Encroachment Permit
Blanket Encroachment Permit
Encroachment Permit General Provisions
Traffic Control Packet
Special Events/Street Closures
Transportation Permit

Building a Residential Building in the Floodplain

If you would like information on building a residential structure in a flood plain, please contact (916) 478-3638 or (916) 478-2252 . Each project will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

© 2021 City of Elk Grove | All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy