Ask Elk Grove
Mobile Phone Application
Want to report a pothole or burned out streetlight? Find out when the next City Council meeting is? If you're in the City of Elk Grove, there's an app for that.
The City of Elk Grove has a free mobile phone app that promotes on-the-go access to city services, maps, news and more. The application is available on iPhone and Android and allows residents the opportunity to:
Mobile Phone Apps:
- Submit and track non-emergency service requests, such as graffiti, illegal dumping, and nuisances.
- Upload images from your phone, that will be sent directly to City of Elk Grove staff.
- Find out about public meetings and community events in Elk Grove through an online community calendar.
- Get instant access to City of Elk Grove news and information.
- View and track other requests in the neighborhood.
The application is part of the city's streamlined customer service program, known as Ask Elk Grove. The application was created by municipal software company PublicStuff. This is the City’s official mobile phone application and will be regularly monitored by the City’s Ask Elk Grove staff for efficient response.